Stacee Novotny is a highly qualified holistic nutrition and lifestyle consultant. With over 19 years of experience, she has the ability to blend theory and practical application into simple, effective and easy-to-follow nutrition and healthy lifestyle programs. These programs are intended to improve the clients’ overall health, well-being and quality of life.
Stacee was also an instructor for the Nutrition Consultant Program for Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts, based out of Penngrove, CA for 6 years where she was able to teach students on how to educate others about making changes to benefit their health.
She thrives on educating individuals and contributing to overall awareness of the benefits of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Education / Certifications / Membership
- B.S. in Human Nutrition and Dietetics – Colorado State University
- Nutrition Consultant – Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analyst – Postgraduate Department of the University of Bridgeport (Apex Energetics)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist – American College of Sports Medicine
- Cancer Exercise Trainer – American College of Sports Medicine
- Cancer Exercise Specialist – Rocky Mountain Cancer Rehabilitation Institute
- Fitness Therapist – International Sports Science Association
- Member – National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) and American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
- Former Board of Directors Member (Vice President) – The Sue Miller Day of Caring for Breast Cancer Awareness
Stacee works with many types of individuals that are affected by different conditions (cancer, issues with weight, thyroid, immune system, cardiovascular system, diabetes, etc.). She also works with many on changing their diet and lifestyles to ones that provides more nourishment for the body to function at optimal levels and to achieve their overall wellness goals. She truly believes that if you provide the body with what it needs to function optimally and address the underlying contributors to dis-ease, many health conditions and concerns can be resolved. Stacee feels very strong about client involvement in their journey to become or remain healthy, so she works with each client individually providing different options to obtain their optimal levels of health.
Stacee lives in Littleton, Colorado with her husband and her four-legged children, Jackson, Luna, Brodee and Ginger. She is a Colorado native and loves being in the outdoors, running, hiking and volunteering are some of her greatest pleasures. Her active lifestyle helps her achieve overall wellness and a true quality of life!